What is ISO 37001 Training?
This is a course and training offered for any state or governmental organization or any of its affiliates that provide the standards and requirements to establish the following to create a viable anti-bribery management system:
- 1: IMPLEMENTATION.
- 2: MAINTAINING.
- 3: IMPROVEMENTS.
- 4: REVIEWING
This ISO 37001 Training, though important to state and government organizations in mind, can be utilized by any organization in all sectors who can or may be faced with possible bribery, whether direct to employees or the big bosses themselves.
Although it can be integrated into any of the organizations already standing management and or security systems and can also be implemented as a stand-alone system
Why is an Anti-Bribery Management System important for any organization?
The training in this system of management can offer a framework for your organization and lead to:
- 1: Integrity in your organization.
- 2: Will help you and your organization combat and associated risks relating to possible bribery.
- 3: Creates and encourages a business culture that is not only decent but bribery free and trustworthy.
- 4: It can also assist the organization in the following when relating to bribery:
- compliance with set rules and anti-bribery laws
- enforces and encourages commitments voluntary from employees to any activity related or applicable to bribery
Once your company is certified, through completing this unique, rigorous, and excellent ISO 37001 Training, it will not only stand out as a beacon of anti-bribery practices amongst your competitors but will establish your organization and yourself as experts in keeping to the anti-bribery laws and by-laws.
This whole certification framework will make you and your organization stand out and be differentiated from any competitor that doesn’t have the same certification.
The standards set out in the training is to help or assist in:
- The proper guidance relating to anti-bribery
- I identifying the risks and attempts relating to bribery
- Detect any possible activity that may be or lead to bribery
- Teach relevant responses to all bribery attempts, conflicts or suspicions
This certification also enables and lists organization that complies with effective anti-bribery programs, policies, and processes and have the framework in place for the Management system to reduce the risks and implement the controls at an early stage already so that the learned needs and practices could follow such as:
- run a constant yet improving anti-bribery operation
- gain the advantage over all competitors
- Insuring toward clients and employees of the system in place to prevent bribery
- can and will attract new business
- prevent and address any risks related to bribery
- International recognition
- Confidence and trust promotion
- cost reduction
- conflict of interest prevention
- promote and work in the right culture of anti-bribery